duminică, 11 octombrie 2009

Home?Where's home?






In a place where feelings turn and change,
Where time comes and goes as it pleases,
When love was a notion with no boundaries,
That was once HOME.

Enough have i laughed
And too much have i lived.
Enough seems never enough,
But now,it shapes my red cristal.

What is it that makes us complete?
What's up with the clock,that makes it tick?
Why is the heart so hard,so thick,
Why am i dying,continously growing sick.

Mighty is the hamer that shapes the sword,
As mighty as the weapon of men,like ice,the word.
Yet nothing hurts through flesh or bone,
Then the strong words she has thrown.

Enjoy my riddles and rimes,
Forget the passing of all the many times,
Remember what was NOW,
But before you go,let me have my final BOW.

P.S.:
Will I wash away, turning like a stone?
I need a place where I belong,
Call a setting sun, to throw me down a rope
And take me to a place called home.
I close my eyes, I know you're there, love of mine
Standing on the shore in a world I design.
The sunset fires a lonely flare into the sky
And all at sea we say good
bye.

INSPIRATION:
Home-Above&beyond


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu