marți, 12 iulie 2011

Right here,now...

So E3's over (long over) but I've been really busy,and then my laptop just...well...FAILED!
Now that I've got it back,and to celebrate its rebirth (it's got a bigger HDD now...long live 500 SATA :"> ) I think "a little something" is needed(also,someone accidentally just reminded me of one of my favorite songs).

So here it goes again:



On a cold and windy mountain,
I sit patiently near the Old Fountain,
Waiting for the sun to break free,
Enjoying every splatter of water on the tree.

The clouds seem restless in their struggle,
To fight one off with the other,
So I smile as I watch them fight,
For the sun is waiting,behind,in sight.

I shout its name eager for some light,
And so I slowly scare away the night.
"I love it that you always come back my friend,
And with your light,all that is wrong you seem to mend!"


P.S.:
There's rhyme where words seem to lack,
As not all that is good must leave a track,
And fear not if words don't seem to flow,
They will,as if feelings...they all will grow.

Inspiration:
John Butler Trio-Ocean

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu