duminică, 4 noiembrie 2012

The halt



Let it be known that I am not a believer in faith,
Nor do I cling to such a childish trait,
Yet I have been stunned by a sheer of luck,
Struck as if a fly hit by a truck.

Whilst walking the path I've been walking all this time,
I came across someone that could complete a rhyme.
Fragile and young,alive and filled with energy,
I soon considered to pause my stroll and consider this "enemy".

It soon came to me,as the hours poured,
That I had encountered something both interesting and strange.

"How could such a being bring up so much interest in me?
Where were all those thoughts that had haunted my past?
Why could I not move,thus not able to take my eyes from thee?
I would even go so far as to believe that this one could hear my thoughts."

Although strange and with a childish air,
I continued chattering at the least to see whether she were fair,
And after countless tries I soon discovered the saddening truth,
All that I could either feel or see struck me with such familiarity.

I saw in that being that which gave me hope,
I felt dazzled and confused,yet saved by a sturdy rope,
I knew it then as I had known it all before,
It was the same hurt that stood inside me,that had tore...

It soon came to my mind that I had lingered enough,
So I stood and continued walking,even as the land laid rough,
But my hand was grasped by the other and a smooth voice then asked:
"May I join you,and may we walk the same path...forgetting our own past?"

P.S.

Love and other feelings alike,
Come and be combined,at last reunite,
I am now complete and feel scattered,
Like drops of sand,I am now an almighty matter.

Inspiration:
Saltillo-Veil

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu