vineri, 23 aprilie 2010

Backside of me






How it comes today and leaves yesterday,
With a look and pace,
It is thus that time spins and swirls,
It toys with you and me,while there's nothing to see.

After a brief moment of tension,
The univers explodes and beggins its endless collisions.
This is the way time is met and now fortold,
Once a miracle,now,a horse that is always sold.

Questions come at hand as control reveals only weakness,
Bodies twitch and dissolve,bleeding soap on the water.
Nothing proud about these former beings,
Just dust and a cloud,better i'd turn my headphones loud.

I am brilliant while others are dumb,
I am a miracle where others prove clumbsy,
I am both the brick and the wall,
I am you and i am me,yet never am i small!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu