marți, 20 aprilie 2010

Living pulse


My body tickles as feet relax,
Limbs scream with delight as they finally face light,
Yet there's not a day or night,
When one lingers to hold another tight.

As storms could sink the mightiest of ships,
Ending it's journey,covering the deeps,
So i wish to start on a quest to dissolve,
To induce and awake,that which lives on deep.

Yet what force must i master,
While in doubt,i am threatened by disaster?
If a story is true,
Then why not make it once more new?

P.S.:
There was something once that shook my ground,
Something that turned me from my path,
And drew on my lips a new map.
Something was once,yet i never saw the end of it!

Would you live life with me?
Could you burst with lust at my very sight?
Was there ever a want powered by trust?
All of these i felt and nursed,
So now,i don't dare on ever saying never.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu