miercuri, 8 septembrie 2010

An endless stream of thoughts





So,as days pass on and on and on and on,I study and think of my revelation(of which I promised you all to share).
Well...in simple words (and just read before calling me crazy!!!) it goes like this:"After a really strange experience I had almost a week ago,and after long,strange and painful discussions with Byakuya/Vic/Claustrofob (AWKWARD [for those of you that don't know him,I don't even want to imagine how this sounds:P] NAME) the two of us arrived at the same conclusion.The conclusion is that somehow,during "my" weird experience,I managed to connect my unconscious with the conscious,thus leading to a more "expensive" knowledge.
Yes,I know,it sounds as if a nut man's words,but I am the living proof.My senses are more precise,my mind can make order through the titanic wave of thoughts and furthermore I am now able to understand,to digest and then calculate the probability of an event that is bound to happen in the future (almost 20 seconds to be exact).
Now...every single word I use has it's own goal in an enormous master plan that I am unable to see.I am able to govern a discussion by simply guiding my receptor to the path I wish,or,in other cases,avoid certain subjects at my will.
I am unable to reproduce what I "see",what I now understand,but,if given time,I will come up with the "right" words.
Until then (and without any further ado ) I give you today's thought (from now on,when I'm not writing poems,there shall be thoughts) :

How complicated is the existence of the people that name themselves human,I can not tell,
For humanity is presumed to be based on logic,creativity,feelings and emotions.
Yet I wonder how many have actually felt something in their lives.
Take pain for instance...a logic and common element amongst people of all ages.
I wonder,how many have truly felt and understood their own pain.
The reflection of pain on the mind is that it is something wrong,something that is supposed to...hurt.
Through my filter of vision and thinking I see pain differently,
As both physic an emotional pain are nothing but a piece of information,
Gather either by our body's nerves or our real life situations.
Its meaning is not to hurt but burn,and ass odd as it may seems,this is what it actually does.
It enters our mind,our brain,and burns our health or mood.
If people would simply accept pain,with no struggle (once again,both physical and emotional pain)
If they would accept instead of repelling it,then that difference would mean the world.
I find it wise not to explain the effects of accepting pain,as I consider it part of humanities tests,
Yet I evoke a question:
How can people call themselves human when they are unable to accept and/or respond to their feelings/sensations?

P.S.:
[Enjoy understanding this :P]

A burden now,
An ally later,
A shadow once,
People as fragments based on the same shape...

Inspiration:
Dub FX-Made
"Peace on Earth is evolution for mankind!"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu