sâmbătă, 15 mai 2010

Lonely sunset






Just watching the sky fall and I still think of you,
So now show me the lie I pray to,
As the time is now,up in front,
And i love every second in your shelter.

Stop teasing and start the fire,
Fall in arms and I'll proove it,
Even if my last words,
At least they'd reach towards my belief.

It's the final countdown of feelings,
So don't leave a love go away.
It doesn't matter what was then as long as you stay,
I know the begging and we both love the end.

Do what you please but never love me less,
And I'll never let you cry in tears.
Lend a hand so I can share a bed,
I don'w wanna sleep where it's cold anymore.

"It tares me up,
I try to hold on but it hurts too much,
I try to forgive but it's not enough,
To make it all ok.

You can't play on broken strings,
You can't feel anything
That your heart don't want to feel,
I can't tell you something that ain't real."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu