sâmbătă, 25 august 2012

Limited edition post: My thoughts

Ola everyone,hope your summer has been at least great so far.
So this is one of those posts,where I use the real stuff both as an inspiration as well as the main subject/theme.


Hope you enjoy! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




You want to know how I feel?
Do you really want that?
Well if indeed that is what you wish,then here it goes:

I feel...I feel as if I'm torn apart.I feel an itch which I can't scratch,a small but potent flame that burns me within.I feel it everyday,and even as I pray for the pain to go,no matter how hard I try to tame it or at the very least to rid my thoughts of it,as soon as night falls,it always haunts me.

I can not move as I'd wish nor smile as I did before.

Why?

Why oh why indeed...

I've got memories to which I cling onto,and as I once wrote on this very blog some years ago:

"A shadow of the past,
Living in the present,
Yet waiting for the future."

Never have I felt so abandoned,so small,so hurt,so...so...empty.

I know that time heals all wounds and that every end is a new beginning,yet I still wonder "What if...?"

Am I fool for feeling such things?
I guess only time will tell indeed whether that would be the case or not.

Until then,I sit on this very bed,smoking a cigarette,awakened by a dream,with the need to explode.

P.S.:
The dream....It was you again.

Inspiration:
Neutralize-Shining through the light feat. Emily Underhill (Culture Code Remix)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu