miercuri, 18 noiembrie 2009



How i wonder what is time,
How it flows and how it works.
How i wonder what is mine,
How i'd love to ride my horse.

When choosing between good and bad,
It never seems clear,what was right and what is wrong,
What to chose from what we had,
To fight even when we lack the courage,when the fear is strong.

Safe,on a beach,
I look upon my lovely witch,
One that uses charms,
Calling the shards of stars to her need.

Can someone stop my timer
And let this watch be put to rest?
Can someone bring my something back,
And take us through the test?

Inspiration:
Beseech-Addicted

P.S.:
We are too late...
After asking questions for 2000 years,
We are lost...for a while.
The time has come,
When we have to pay.
Once we were apes...now,
True man is more ape than ever before,
To remain faithfull to the earth,
To the one that gave us birth.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu