vineri, 27 noiembrie 2009

Once more living



How is it like to wake up from a dream,
In a powder of dust and steam?
What can you offer more than what you hold deep,
Would you be willing to unlock the treasure that you keep?

It's been so long since i could need,
The warmth of another with greed.
Is it true that you can see,
And if so, would you jump off your tree?

Is it true that lovers forget everything in time?
Is it true that you remember everything with a drop of wine?
Am i more than just a mortal,
Can you see through what is behind the portal?

Cold,I felt you warm my hand,
Hot,my body was turning to sand.
If I had any regret from top to bottom,
Maybe one,when i blossomed.

Will humanity make another step and evolve,
And will our past go away and just dissolve?
If so,will you sacrifice your blood,
And turn to gold all memories covered in mud?

If I promised you redemption,
And if with it,I would join in with faith,
If I would haunt your dreams as if a wraith,
Would you forever hold me in detention?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu