sâmbătă, 19 decembrie 2009

Darkening message




This world is heavy,

And yet it is not slow.

The clock is ticking,

And yet it has stopped.



My world is both yours and his,

It resembles a place of light and happiness,

Don’t you agree?

Well then,I am sorry to say that light has long since died

What you see,are only shadows,wearing the clothes of light

And behind your happiness lies only greef and despair.



I see nothing good in it,

And yet you would die for it.

I tell you the truth in icy words,

And yet you see a warm lie.



You have been warned,

Kill yourself while you can.


5 Days Later…

The sun has died,

And yet the world is warm.

People are dead,

And yet it is so cold.



My world is on the brink of destruction,

It misses it’s nature and life

Am I not insane?

They where here,now they are not

My eyes,ripped from my face

And darkness calls its spirits back to life.



I remember all the good in it,

And yet I did nothing to maintain it.

I found the secret of life,

And yet I lost it.



We have been warned,

And yet…yet we didn’t listen.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu