sâmbătă, 14 mai 2011

Beautiful sunset...

[So you say that you're right?... Do you even know why?]

Alrighty then,so here comes something different.
It has really been a while since I last wrote something like this,yet recent events gave me reason.

Hope you all enjoy!








Funny isn't it?
Funny how beauty can be joined by pain,
And still be as pure as the dropping rain.

I've witnessed several sunsets of an epic scale in their beauty,
And several of them have even laid a print on me,
Yet long has it been since I watched a suffering covered in eternal light,
As if any sign of hurt was merely another falling star in the night.

Now...

I stare and I embrace that who has no name,
That being that faces turmoil and calm the same.
Not a sound nor a screech does she give fray,
But breaths so slow,and sweet,or so to say.

It needs no help for it can save its own,
It can heal itself,starting from flesh and ending to bone,
And I can think of nothing that could harm her more,
Then the simple thought of going to war.


P.S.:
A pair,joined as one,
Impossible to be undone,
For that which is bound,
Is forever tied to the ground.

Inspiration:
Kleerup feat Lykke Li-Until we bleed

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu