marți, 24 mai 2011

A sign of remorse

["Wherever there's love...it's all a matter of vengeance"-Vic]

So a big HY to all of you angry readers (birds?!) and let's get going.

Lately so much has been happening that I haven't really had time to write down everything,so...unfortunately for all of you...I'm just gonna post something that cleverly (and yes...CLEVERLY once more:P ) encompasses absolutely everything.

Enjoy

There's an ocean on which birds do not sail,
And there are deserts upon which lies no tail,
Just empty bottles,covered with bones and rust,
An old book shelf,with spiders and dust.

The lights in my head have never left me,
The sound,the smell...they're all there!
Deep...
Deeper...
Deeper inside,it's there and beating,
A torment of memories,a mirror of visions.

They shout and they haunt,
They keep screaming with a sound,so sweet,
Yet screaming loud,louder through their teeth,
Until the message is clear,and the thought lies caught.

I suddenly feel the urge for a bowl of emotion,
Something to turn and put my blood in motion,
Yet I lay quiet near the broom,
In an empty and dark room.

Another vision lingers still in my head...

There's blue and there's red alike,
It's a panther waiting to strike
Waiting for a soul to lower its guard,
To jump in fast,and embrace it hard!

P.S.:
There's a moment and a time for everything,
There's a song and a name for any string,
There's a here and a there,and they're so far apart,
Yet is there a human heart?

Inspiration:

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu