vineri, 20 mai 2011

Something deep...

[Only the dumb have faith in the blind...]

Hy there. I'd really love to chit-chat and write some intro lines but I just wanna get straight to it as inspiration is at hand;)

So...Enjoy!! :D








Glimmer and hope,be joined alike,
Sacrifice yourselves into the evening's spike,
For many stars must still endure,
While mine lies only pure.

If ever there was a pit so deep
That never could be touched by any feet,
Than know now that I have reached the bottom,
And dear oh dear,it's as if falling on cotton.

Fear not and let a hand by held,
Let it join,let it simply be weld,
And no more shall there be a lonely beach,
But one for both,and another for each.


P.S.:
I know how it feels and how it hurts,
Although I love it more when that smile appears,
When all is at peace,and you are stripped of fears,
The sound of your voice,a thousand concerts.

Inspiration
Pearl & The Puppets-Because I do
(:P)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu