marți, 10 mai 2011

Doesn't it? ... Don't you?

Got really good feedback from the previous post (really appreciate the support and thumbs up :P ) so I think I'll throw in another one (just for the fun of it:D )






[Doesn't it]
Let it be known that change is the world's newest governor,
And all that lies static is simply but a foreigner!

Let it be known that so few things are now impressive,
And for a chance to succeed you must be new and aggressive!

Yesss...
I have marveled at this painting once before,
Stunned to the ground by all the lack of colors that resided,
For all there was to see where merely shapes of all sizes,
As if a riddle wishing to be unmasked,wanting to be solved.

Doesn't it hurt when you check the windows in the streets,
And pause for a moment,shocked by the image in front that your eye meets,
Shocked because of the immediate urge to change if only a falling lump of hair?
Doesn't it hurt or won't you even dare?

[Don't you]

"What will you do when my life will come to its end,
When death shall greet me and my head slowly bend?"

"What will you do when the unfavored ones sit and rot in disease,
A disease represented by human nature,that cuts away all the trees?"

Noooo...
If once I was married to a beautiful sin in heaven,
And split up with a divorce when I reached seven,
Then how dare you look at me with such sin now,
As if I am the meat that hangs on a sacred cow?

Don't you know the feeling of emptiness when gazing in,
That feeling as if there's no air around,but something thin,
A something that is missing,a something that is needed?
Don't you wish for something or have you already succeeded?

P.S.:
To some,words are never enough,
To others,they're just water in a cup,
Alas,when the out world meets the inner world,
Then shall the planets collide...whirled!


Inspiration:
Massive Attack-Paradise Circus(Zeds Dead Remix)
[yup...it simply inspires me:P]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu